1. I’ve been up since 4:45 am.
2. I got my period for the first time in two years, and, dang, the bathroom was like a scene from Carrie.
3. I slipped on the two stairs outside our front door and now I’ve got an enormous welt on my back that still hurts, hours later. Plus a really impressive scratch.
4. Bean is sick. Again.
5. He won’t nap for longer than 30 minutes.
6. Due to his knee surgery, my husband won’t be able to walk for another 5 weeks and 1 day.
7. My eyebrows look like two short, shapeless caterpillars.
8. Mint.com keeps emailing me about my “low” balance. That the balance level seems like an okay number just offends me. Really, Mint, really?
9. Crabby. I’m just crabby.
10. Thanks for reading.